Remember the other day we reported that Rovio had delayed Angry Birds Heikki till the 25th of June? Well keeping to their word, the developer has since launched the game and heading on over to its website will let you play the browser-based game. It’s essentially a racing-themed game with 12 tracks (or levels) being offered. Players will need to complete one before moving on to the next. This is in conjunction with Finnish F1 racing driver, Heikki Kovalainen whom Rovio are also sponsoring as well. The gameplay itself is basically Angry Birds where players fling birds at pigs. However instead of its usual settings it will instead feature race courses. So if you’ve completed all the Angry Bird games and have collected 3-stars for each level, well here are 12 brand new levels that you can try to aim for a perfect score as well.
- 2014-03-17: Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users