Word about the coming of a second-generation Samsung Galaxy Note began to surface earlier this month. Since then, we’ve been hearing more and more about it. Last week, Korean newspaper MK Business News mentioned that the rumored Galaxy Note 2 will be making its debut sometime in October this year. Samsung Mobile Arabia also tweeted some sort of a clue pointing out a Galaxy Note 2 in the works, although it remains to be seen.
But today, we’re hearing a new update from GSMArena claiming that an insider has told them about the device’s existence and its screen size. The source allegedly said that the Galaxy Note 2 will sport a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and that it’s design is Galaxy S3-inspired. We previously said, based from rumors, that the purported Galaxy Note 2 could take on the same display size of the original Galaxy Note, which is 5.3-inches.
The source also added that the release date of the rumored Galaxy Note 2 will be this coming September, contrary to our previous report citing October. The reason for the change of date is reportedly due to Samsung’s plan to deliver the device before Apple will release the iPhone 5. Interesting isn’t it? But note that these are merely rumors that will need to be verified. Stay tuned for more updates.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-17 Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26 Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30 HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13 Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]