Earlier this week, Sony revealed during their E3 press conference that their upcoming brawler, the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale would be arriving on the PlayStation Vita. Prior to the announcement, there were plenty of hints and rumors that suggested such a move was possible and we guess that it is now official. To that extent Sony has also recently released a set of screenshots of the game on the Vita. In all honestly it does look more or less like its PlayStation 3 sibling but for gamers looking to get in on the action on the Vita, head on over to the source link below to check out the rest of the screenshots.
Just in case you missed our coverage, the announcement on Monday also revealed additional characters such as Uncharted’s Nathan Drake and BioShock’s Big Daddy, although they were hardly surprises since both characters had long been speculated to be part of the game. The game will also support cross-play which means that players on the PlayStation 3 and the Vita will be able to compete against each other – how cool is that? PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is expected to be launched this holiday season.
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Rockstar Teases Upcoming GTA 5 Update
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: playstation all-stars battle royale, playstation vita, Sony,
- Seen at: vg247