Blizzard’s games tend to be more computer hardware friendly, in the sense that while their games might not be the most spectacular when it comes to graphics, it will play on a wide range of systems, old to new. Well if you were planning on getting your hands on the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, the Mists of Pandaria, a leaked photo of the box art has revealed the hardware system requirements of the game. The folks at MMO Champion have deciphered the somewhat small and hard to read text, so check it out below.
- Dual core CPU, up from a single core at 1.4 Ghz. It looks like it may mention a Intel Pentium D rather than Intel Pentium 4.
- 2GB RAM (or 1GB for Windows XP), up from 1GB RAM.
- The X1800 Pro (2005) is now the minimum required GPU, up from the 9500 (2002), which may no longer be supported.
- The GeForce FX 5000 series (2003) also has been dropped from the minimum requirements, replaced by the 6800 (2004).
- The minimum hard drive space is still 25GB.
- The minimum resolution is 1024×768.
- 4GB RAM, up from 2GB.
- 64bit Windows 7, up from 64bit Windows Vista/7.
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2, up from the Intel Pentium D.
- Nvidia 8800GT, up from the 8600.
- AMD 4830 512MB, up from the 2600.
Of course since nothing official has been revealed yet, we suggest taking this with a grain of salt for now, but in all honesty the leaked box art does look pretty legit. So what do you guys think? Anyone needing a computer upgrade to play the Mists of Pandaria or are you good to go?RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: blizzard, leaked, mists of pandaria, world of warcraft,
- Seen at: cinemablend