We’ve all seen those little contraptions that when attached to your iPad, amplifies its sound naturally. Well if you’re looking for something similar for your iPhone, then this AudioGlove iPhone case might be one worth checking out. Based on the photo above, how it works should be pretty much a dead giveaway but in case you failed you catch on, the bottom portion of the AudioGlove case slides out, thus creating an “acoustically engineered retractable waveguide chamber that “naturally” amplifies the sound coming to and from the iPhone.”
When you don’t want to use it, all you’d have to do is slide it back up. It’s a pretty compact and clever solution, we have to admit. It promises to increase your iPhone’s volume by over 10 decibels and supposedly increases the effectiveness of the microphone by blocking out background noise and wind. Compatible with the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S, the AudioGlove is currently available for order via its website and will cost $24.99 for the iPhone 3G and 3GS, and $34.99 for the iPhone 4 and 4S. Check out the video below for a demonstration.
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors