Toshiba is in Ultrabook mode today, and the company claims that the Portégé Z935 is “still the World’s lightest 13.3-inch Ultrabook”. The latest addition to the new Toshiba Ultrabook lineup now supports the 3rd generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 processors encased in a 0.63-inch (15.9 mm) thin chassis that weighs less than 2.5 pounds. As usual with Toshiba, the device offers a bunch of ports including Ethernet and VGA (see pictures) and now it features a faster SSD.
The magnesium alloy casing is very light yet durable, according to Toshiba; thanks to its Honeycomb Rib design that provides shock absorption and increased rigidity. The Portégé Z935 will be available for purchase on June 24, for a price starting at $899.99 .
Next Story: Nyko Power Grip Pro case
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2012-06-05: Toshiba Satellite U845W Ultrabook with an Ultra-Wide 21:9 Display
- 2012-06-05: Dell Inspiron 15R and 17R
- 2012-05-08: HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook
- 2012-03-07: Gigabyte U2442V and U2442N Ultrabooks - Hands-on
- 2012-01-10: DELL XPS 13 - The Ultimate Ultrabook