Toshiba is in Ultrabook mode today, and the company claims that the Portégé Z935 is “still the World’s lightest 13.3-inch Ultrabook”. The latest addition to the new Toshiba Ultrabook lineup now supports the 3rd generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 processors encased in a 0.63-inch (15.9 mm) thin chassis that weighs less than 2.5 pounds. As usual with Toshiba, the device offers a bunch of ports including Ethernet and VGA (see pictures) and now it features a faster SSD.
The magnesium alloy casing is very light yet durable, according to Toshiba; thanks to its Honeycomb Rib design that provides shock absorption and increased rigidity. The Portégé Z935 will be available for purchase on June 24, for a price starting at $899.99 .
- Threshold Could Be Next Windows Update Wave
- Santa’s Grotto Gets The Google Street View Treatment
- ASUS And Toshiba Expected To Launch Intel Haswell Powered Chromebooks In 2014
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- Follow: computer, laptop, notebook, toshiba, ultrabooks,