The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Note has been released for most of the variants all over the world but there has been one notable market where the update has been missing: AT&T’s variant of the phone. Fortunately for those of you who have been waiting, all that is about to change. According to reports online, the Ice Cream Sandwich (aka Android Premium Suite) for the Galaxy Note will be released tomorrow (July 10).
The Premium Suite update will include the long awaited ICS update as well as My Story – an S Pen-optimized app for creating personalized digital cards using any type of content i.e. notes, videos, photos, text or voice. Other improvements include upgrades to the S Note which can interpret shapes and redraw them as polygons instead of scribbles and can also convert your handwriting into text. S-Note is also now linked to Wolfram Alpha which will let you enter mathematical formulae or direct questions if you’re looking for an Answer.
If you have an AT&T Galaxy Note, be sure to keep an eye out for the update tomorrow. Let us know how it goes for you. As usual, remember to back up your important data just in case anything goes wrong.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Galaxy Note, ice cream sandwich, Samsung,
- Seen at: theverge