The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Note has been released for most of the variants all over the world but there has been one notable market where the update has been missing: AT&T’s variant of the phone. Fortunately for those of you who have been waiting, all that is about to change. According to reports online, the Ice Cream Sandwich (aka Android Premium Suite) for the Galaxy Note will be released tomorrow (July 10).
The Premium Suite update will include the long awaited ICS update as well as My Story – an S Pen-optimized app for creating personalized digital cards using any type of content i.e. notes, videos, photos, text or voice. Other improvements include upgrades to the S Note which can interpret shapes and redraw them as polygons instead of scribbles and can also convert your handwriting into text. S-Note is also now linked to Wolfram Alpha which will let you enter mathematical formulae or direct questions if you’re looking for an Answer.
If you have an AT&T Galaxy Note, be sure to keep an eye out for the update tomorrow. Let us know how it goes for you. As usual, remember to back up your important data just in case anything goes wrong.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2012-07-13: Galaxy Note receives Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-05-10: Samsung Galaxy Note gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-04-04: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM leaked for Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2012-03-15: Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy Note delayed to Q2?
- 2012-02-17: Samsung Galaxy Note leaked Ice Cream Sandwich ROM shown off on video