BMW Motorrad, the German-automaker’s division for motorcycles, has revealed its latest creation – the C evolution electric scooter. The BMW C evolution is a spin-off from the company’s E-scooter concept scooter presented at the BMW Motorrad Innovation Day 2011 and the BMW Concept e scooter. BMW says that its C evolution has a range of up to 100 kilometers (62 miles) on a single charge, with a top speed of 120 km/h (75 mph).
Even better is its capability to fully recharge its battery in three hours using an integrated charging device via a charging station or a regular socket. With its 11 kW continuous output and 35 kW peak output, the C evolution offers a powerful and speedy experience. It also features a high-performance brake system with ABS to ensure maximum safety while on the road. BMW is currently testing a prototype version of the C evolution electric scooter in London, and the company expects to have one up and running anytime soon.
Next Story: ARCHOS 97 Carbon Android tablet now available
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- 2010-09-23: BMW electric Mini E scooter has smartphone owners in mind