I am not quite sure about you, but when it comes to spending money on a new phone, I would say the ceiling price would be approximately $600 thereabouts for an unlocked unit, and at that price point, the pocket already hurts like hell – which leads me to ask the question, would you want to shell out $1,700 for the Gresso Cruiser Air Black? This new exclusive luxury handset from Gresso will definitely turn heads with its design and price point, although you would not get too much substance underneath the hood.
In fact, all the good money you threw at it during its procurement was meant to compensate more for the outside than inside, as the Gresso Cruiser Air Black will feature a sad 2″ 240 x 320 pixel display that does a mere 256K colors, a 2-megapixel camera and 30MB of internal memory. Thankfully, the engineers at Gresso had some common sense to throw in a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, although that is limited to just 2GB. It will be powered by the Series S40 operating system, and will play nice on a triple-band GSM network.
Makes you wonder whether this was a phone that got stuck in a time machine, no? It does seem to be a phone for folks who have more money than sense.
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-12-09: Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- 2013-02-06: Gresso Cruiser Titanium Is The World's First Polished Titanium Mobile Phone
- 2012-11-01: Gresso's Regal Titanium luxury phone will cost you $4,500
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700
- 2009-08-21: Gresso Grand Monaco luxury handset