When it comes to a protective case for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, you can say that there are aplenty to choose from in the open market. Very rarely does one pop up once in a while to stand heads and shoulders above the rest – but the HEX Stealth iPhone 4/4S case certainly looks set to fit that criteria. The Stealth delivers protection of the phone from knocks, bumps and scratches, but also doubles up as an easy method to perform contactless tap purchases.
Looking slim and attractive on the outside, if you were to peer within, you would see the thoughtful and forward-thinking engineering that shows off a patent-pending shielded internal storage compartment. This particular shielded compartment will hold any RFID-enabled card in order for you to perform contactless tap purchases over RFID transmissions at any participating tap-to-pay location. You can pick up the HEX Stealth iPhone 4/4S case for $34.95 a pop. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: hex, iphone case,