As we march towards the launch of the iPhone 5, each day brings a new rumor/leak, and today iLab Factory is claiming to have photos of the fully-assembled iPhone 5. The photos are very interesting, and they match a lot of what has been previously rumored about the iPhone 5, notably that it would be a bigger version of the iPhone 4S (it’s not really obvious on the photo) and that the 3.5mm audio connector is not at the bottom. A few other details like the new speaker design or the cameras placement are worth looking at too.
At best, the device looks like a prototype, and the finish in the back doesn’t look Apple-ish if I may suggest so. However, this is also an interesting image to discuss. According to certain sources, the iPhone 5 would be the most anticipated smartphone in history, and Apple goes as far as saying that its recent soft quarter was partly due to customers waiting for the new device. With possibly two more months of wait time – does this represent what you are expecting?RELATED
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5,