One of the perks of Microsoft’s My Xbox LIVE app for iPhone is that it allowed the iOS device to double up as a remote control which allows them to navigate through their console’s media and whatnot. Well if you own an Xbox 360 console, you might be interested to learn that the app has been updated to version 1.6 and not only does the update bring about some bug fixes, but it also adds support for the iPad. So iPad users, if you’ve been waiting for this update, just pop on over to the iTunes App Store for the download! The features should be pretty much similar to that on the smartphone version, except that you will now be able to use it on your tablet as well.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07: myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor