One of the perks of Microsoft’s My Xbox LIVE app for iPhone is that it allowed the iOS device to double up as a remote control which allows them to navigate through their console’s media and whatnot. Well if you own an Xbox 360 console, you might be interested to learn that the app has been updated to version 1.6 and not only does the update bring about some bug fixes, but it also adds support for the iPad. So iPad users, if you’ve been waiting for this update, just pop on over to the iTunes App Store for the download! The features should be pretty much similar to that on the smartphone version, except that you will now be able to use it on your tablet as well.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07 myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor