Nokia has decided to take its new Transport application out of beta and place it on the Windows Phone marketplace. If you’re unfamiliar with Nokia Transport, it helps you get from Point A to Point B using public transportation. It gives you multiple routes to choose from and allows you to view earlier and later departures once your route has been chosen.
The app comes with some new features now that it is out of the beta stages such as routes/departures in more than 100 cities and non-scheduled instructions in over 450. Another important feature is the ability to pin all of your important destinations to your Lumia home screen.
Nokia Transport 126.96.36.199 is now available on the Windows Phone Marketplace, but may have not come to your region yet as there could be a 1-2 day delay. If you see version 188.8.131.52 of Nokia Transport, that is the Beta. Have you already downloaded Nokia Transport? If so let us know what you think in the comments section below.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-04-03: Hands-On : Nokia 630 And 635 Review
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Icon Review
- 2014-03-07: Nokia Brags About Windows Phone Apps
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms