Samsung is looking to roll out some low and mid-range devices running on Android 4.0 according to the latest leak of the GT-B5330. All we really known about the device is that it features a QWERTY keyboard, 3G support, and a QVGA display with 320×240 resolution.
We also know that it runs on Android 4.04 and its CPU features a max frequency of 850 MHz thanks to the GL Benchmark test. Unfortunately, we don’t have any info on pricing or availability, but we will keep you updated as more info becomes available.
This is a low-end smartphone, but we hope that one company will have the courage to do a great high-end QWERTY smartphone. There is certainly a market for that as well.
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: leaked, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammyhub