Samsung is looking to roll out some low and mid-range devices running on Android 4.0 according to the latest leak of the GT-B5330. All we really known about the device is that it features a QWERTY keyboard, 3G support, and a QVGA display with 320×240 resolution.
We also know that it runs on Android 4.04 and its CPU features a max frequency of 850 MHz thanks to the GL Benchmark test. Unfortunately, we don’t have any info on pricing or availability, but we will keep you updated as more info becomes available.
This is a low-end smartphone, but we hope that one company will have the courage to do a great high-end QWERTY smartphone. There is certainly a market for that as well.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured