Samsung is looking to roll out some low and mid-range devices running on Android 4.0 according to the latest leak of the GT-B5330. All we really known about the device is that it features a QWERTY keyboard, 3G support, and a QVGA display with 320×240 resolution.
We also know that it runs on Android 4.04 and its CPU features a max frequency of 850 MHz thanks to the GL Benchmark test. Unfortunately, we don’t have any info on pricing or availability, but we will keep you updated as more info becomes available.
This is a low-end smartphone, but we hope that one company will have the courage to do a great high-end QWERTY smartphone. There is certainly a market for that as well.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured