If you have the tendency to drop your iPhone or let it accidentally slip out of your hands, you might want to consider investing in some protection for it. Just in case the free bumper case you get with your iPhone isn’t enough, Scosche might have the solution for you. Called the RAILkase, it is touted as a rugged impact protection case for your iPhone 4 or 4S. It features an aircraft grade aluminum rail that keeps the sides of your iPhone scratch free, while the soft silicone interior is designed to absorb any impact in case you drop your phone or hit it on a hard surface.
In addition to being functional, the case is touted to be customizable: users can mix and match the side rails with different colored backs if they want to spice up the looks of the case. The Scosche RAILkase is available now for $59.99 from Scosche’s website.
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-08-10: myTREK Pulse Monitor eliminates the need for a bulky chest strap
- 2011-04-28: Scosche freeKEY Flexible Wireless Keyboard is the perfect party keyboard
- 2010-01-11: Scosche iPhone USB Cable Fob
- 2010-03-04: Scosche Launches reviveLITE II