You know, being an early adopter is always nice and fun, not to mention the bragging rights that come with it, but sometimes, Murphy just decides to strike. Case in point, those who placed their pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S3 a long time ago, having finally received them in their hands today, have reported that these spanking new Android-powered devices were unable to be activated on Verizon’s network.
Perhaps this is a result of the Galaxy S3’s official launch on Verizon’s network which is due to happen in a few days’ time, so the network is just not quite ready for them yet. However, this particular defense does sound rather porous when you consider how there are also folks testing the Galaxy S3 on Verizon’s network itself. For those of you who are subscribed to Big Red and do own a Galaxy S3, which category do you fall under – does your Galaxy S3 work or not? Patience does seem to be the best remedy for those affected.
Next Story: Brain scanner links man to robot
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March