So, are you looking forward to the Diablo 3 1.0.4 patch update? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to learn that there are changes made to the range of Legendary Items in the game with patch 1.0.4 as well. Most folks are not too happy with what Blizzard has done to Legendary items in Diablo 3, where they were basically Rare items with plenty of flavor text. Now, things are about to change with the 1.0.4 patch, as the Legendary Items are now given a sense of being “unique” – and Blizzard gets the ball rolling by introducing custom effects to more than 50 of them.
For instance, players are now able to exact some sense of revenge on rare and Champion and Rare packs, as Legendary Items provide players monster affixes through Legendary items. For instance, Reminiscent of the Enchantress ability will allow you to turn enemies on one another, apart from leaving a trail of fire right behind while giving you the added advantage of coming up with your fair share of interesting looking traps.
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released