If there is one thing that we might have missed out in stressing on earlier this morning at Samsung Unpacked, it would be this – their IFA 2012 keynote in Berlin, Germany, has more or less confirmed that there is an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update headed for the direction of the Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 “very soon”. I know that there aren’t too many months left in 2012 before the calendar spills its guts over to 2013, but surely “very soon” is a far more optimistic view compared to “later this year”, right? I am looking at no later than October, but that alone is open to speculation until the horse’s mouth spits something out for us to chew on (and definitely not an apple here). After all, there was a leaked copy of an official Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean build that was outed earlier in August, but it would be wise as usual to tread on the side of caution here.
Next Story: Samsung Unpacked, packed
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Nokia Tablet Rumored For End September Announcement, Phablet Pegged For November