Not too long ago, we reported that according to TechCrunch, Verizon has reportedly blacked out vacation dates for employees on the 21st of September in anticipation of the release of Apple’s next-gen iPhone. Now the folks at TechCrunch are back and according to their sources, it looks like AT&T is set to follow in Verizon’s footsteps as well by blacking out vacation dates for employees from the 21st of September to the 30th of September. Given that both Verizon and AT&T are the carriers of the iPhone, it certainly does not seem like coincidence here.
According to TechCrunch’s source, AT&T employees are currently undergoing training for the handset, although additional details about the device were not revealed. While Apple has yet to confirm the announcement date, earlier rumors have strongly suggested that the device will be announced on the 12th of September, with its release being on the 21st. In any case this will most certainly be a device worth looking forward to, so be sure to check back with us later for the details!
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-07-22 AT&T Said To Be Offering $200 Off Early iPhone Upgrades [Debunked]
- 2013-06-24 AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- 2012-11-08 AT&T Allows Apple's Facetime over Cellular
- 2012-09-17 Apple's iPhone 5 sets a new sales record for AT&T
- 2012-09-12 AT&T outs iPhone 5 this September 21st