Anticipation for Apple’s next generation iPhone builds each day as the end of summer nears. Just yesterday we saw rumored pictures of an iPhone 5 display and last week we heard possible intel on 4G LTE capabilities for the iPhone 5 as well. Today, we have a nice, but short video show casing a 3D rendering of the iPhone 5.
The video shows Apple’s iPhone 5 rendered in 3D based off of iLab’s leaked model. It also compares the rendered iPhone 5 with the Samsung Galaxy S III. It’s a good comparison if you are following the Apple V Samsung case currently happening. Keep in mind that this is just a rendering based on leaked images so it could potentially look nothing like the final design, we’ll just have to wait until Apple actually reveals the next-gen iPhone to find out. Let us know what you think of the video below in the comments section.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15: iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]