As some of you gamers are probably aware by now, games like StarCraft and StarCraft 2 are extremely competitive and there have been events centered around them, along with television channels dedicated to seeing gamers compete live. This is why it did not come as a surprise to learn that according to EA, Command & Conquer: Generals 2 will be launched with “co-operative and competitive” skirmishes which will be served as the game’s core. However it also seems that this will come at the expense of single player mode. This is kind of a bummer for gamers who might not be so proficient at RTS games but want to play through the story instead, but EA did state that a story mode could be added later but did not mention as to how they will go about doing that. In any case as some of you guys have recalled, Command & Conquer: Generals 2 will be going free-to-play and is expected to be released in 2013.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular