While tablets to a certain extent can be thought of as laptop replacements, one of the key missing features that some users might miss would be a physical keyboard. This is where keyboard casings for tablets have started to gain some popularity, allowing the user to bring their laptop with them on the go while protected, and at the same time sport a physical keyboard that they can use to type out emails and messages and documents. If you’re in the market for a keyboard case for your iPad, then this Kickstarter project called CruxSKUNK might be worth taking a look at.
As you can tell from the photo above, the CruxSKUNK has been designed to resemble Apple’s MacBook laptops, with the black keys and the silver body finish. The keyboard pairs with your iPad via a Bluetooth connection and comes with a 350mAh battery that will reportedly only require one charge every month, although we expect that this will depend on how often the keyboard function is used. It comes with a row of special function keys and will measure 19mm thick, with the keyboard portion only measuring 6mm. If you’re interested in learning more about the case or pledging your support, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-07-31: eTeleporter iPad Accessory Hopes To Bring Eye-To-Eye Contact On FaceTime
- 2013-06-12: The Smart Cargo Is An Accessory For The iPad's Smart Cover
- 2012-12-24: Nibiqü is a Touch Type-style keyboard cover for your iPad
- 2012-11-19: ORA: Ultimate Speaker Case and Stand for iPad