Word on the street has it that sometime over the weekend, there is a new photo that appeared on the Chinese social network known as Sina Weibo that showed off the iPad Mini’s back which was published on Apple.pro, and that particular image had no rear camera opening – hence leading to some folks disputing this as a fake. What the image showed off was an iPad-like aluminum shell that has an Apple logo at the back, while the iPad name is located on the lower portion of the case. Could this be just an engineering sample, or one of the many prototypes out there before the real deal is rolled out?
Of course, there are some out there who believe that the iPad Mini itself will come with a rear facing camera in addition to the front facing one, but who knows, we could be talking about the iPad Mini “Lite” here which is part of Apple’s efforts to reduce its manufacturing costs, while ensuring more people will be able to purchase an iPad in the future. What do you think? Is this the real deal or not?
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]