For those who have been diligently following Apple rumors, you guys are probably familiar with the rumor that suggests that the iPhone 5 (or whatever it will be called) will be seeing a launch in September. Earlier rumors had pegged the iPad mini for a launch alongside the new iPhone, although it wasn’t too long ago that it was speculated that perhaps the iPad mini will be getting a launch event of its own. If a smaller iPad is something you’re interested in, then perhaps rumors of an October launch might be of interest to you. This is thanks to sources who are reportedly close to Apple and have pegged October as a possible iPad mini release date.
John Gruber of Daring Fireball also seems to think that a separate launch event makes perfect sense – after all there’s no sense in having two brand new Apple products compete against each other especially when announced side-by-side. In any case we will be keeping our eyes peeled for additional information about the rumored iPad mini, so check back with us at a later date for more updates.
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued