BioWare has just announced the official date for the latest single player DLC for Mass Effect 3: Leviathan. According to BioWare, the presence of the Leviathan DLC will “expand upon the events of Mass Effect 3, with gripping and emotional storytelling, compelling new characters, and powerful weapons and upgrades.” So far not many details about the plot has been revealed, although the folks over at IGN did reveal earlier this month that Shepard has been drawn into Admiral Hackett’s hunt for the Leviathan, where this follows after the murder of a scientist who had started to make some advances in this particular search. At first glance, the murder looks to be some sort of Reaper indoctrination, but as the game progresses, the plot will naturally thicken – leading us to believe that other forces might be at play.
Whatever the ending is, you should be right there at the edge of your seats, just like how all good things will always need to come to an end. Just to make sure you make the necessary preparations, Mass Effect 3: Leviathan will arrive this coming August 28th for the Xbox 360, PC and PS3 in North America, while PS3 gamers in Europe will have to wait until another day.
Next Story: Steampunk Lightsaber Flashlight
- 2014-03-03: Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-09: BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-11-14: BioWare Unveils Sovereign Replica Statue
- 2013-08-01: Star Wars: The Old Republic Skips On Subscriber Reward Due To "Technical Hurdles"
- 2013-06-06: Star Wars: The Old Republic Asia Pacific Servers Shutting Down In Next Few Months
- 2013-03-04: Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-21: Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5
- 2012-08-28: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC out today
- 2012-08-07: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC coming soon
- 2012-08-02: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan, Firefight DLC and Wii U details from Bioware