A couple of days ago, we reported that the folks at 9to5 Mac have drawn up a rendering of Apple’s rumored iPad mini based on the leaked specs and schematics of the device so far. Well if you’re looking for a slightly cleaner and more “official” looking rendering, designer Maurizio Vitale has come with several 3D renderings of what the iPad mini could look like. Much like the earlier renderings, this design is based on the information that is available out there. Granted that the information could merely be rumors and have no substance to them, we guess it doesn’t hurt to see what the iPad mini could look like assuming the rumors turn out to be true! As expected, this particular rendering features a smaller looking iPad that is reminiscent of the iPod touch with thinner bezels, although we have to admit that it looks pretty good. No word if and when Apple will be announcing such a device, but rumors have pegged it for a possible September announcement alongside Apple’s next-gen iPhone.
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]