If you are looking for a new smartphone from Samsung’s stable of Galaxy devices, then you might want to take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S DUOS (which was leaked at the end of July) if the Galaxy S3 is out of your financial league at this point in time. It has been announced that the Samsung Galaxy S DUOS will be released sometime this September in Europe, before it rolls out across other territories. You will not be able to enjoy Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box though, as the Samsung Galaxy S DUOS will still come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Those who do not want to carry a couple of handsets will find the Samsung Galaxy S DUOS useful, as it offers dual SIM access for that added communication flexibility. Aesthetically speaking, it is a looker, coming with rounded edges and boasting a smooth ceramic-like finish that delivers a classy, sophisticated appearance. Underneath the hood lies a 1GHz processor, a 4″ display, a 5-megapixel camera, 4GB of internal memory, and a 1500mAh battery. Are you interested in picking it up? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC