Those who use Skype in sunny Mexico will soon be able to enjoy the entire slew of benefits of Skype products right there and then at their fingertips thanks to the introduction of Skype Cards, where it will also pave the way for one to enjoy Skype’s incredibly low rates on calls to family members and friends anywhere in the world. The Central Bank of Mexico claims that a large majority of the Mexican community do not possess a credit card, which is one of the major payment options that are required to pick up Skype products online.
With the introduction of Skype Cards, this is no longer an issue, since it is a legit and official payment option. Skype Cards can be found in two denominations – $100 pesos card which delivers a monthly calling plan for unlimited calls to landlines and mobile phones in the US, with the $150 pesos card that offers a Skype Credit balance for calls to telephone numbers in over 170 countries, where you pay it by the minute and any other Skype paid-for products such as group video calling. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-08: Skype For Modern Windows 2.7 Introduces New Features
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-04-01: Skype Could Feature New Chat UI For Windows Desktop