We took a gander at the Xiaomi Phone 2 just a few days ago, and here is more information about it. The Xiaomi Phone 2 has been spotted in a particular filing from TENAA, where it is known by its codename “2012051″, and we do know that the Xiaomi Phone 2 will come with a built-in WCDMA radio. Some folks out there might figure out that this is rather familiar to the original Xiaomi handset, also known as the MI-One Plus for the uninitiated. Well, this particular time around, it appears to be on the receiving end of a front-facing camera and a slightly reduced sized speaker grill located at the back. Not only that, a couple more models in the China Compulsory Certificate database were spotted, where we have the “2012052″ with a WCDMA radio, and also the “2012053″ with a CDMA2000/WCDMA dual radio.
Having said that, we do wonder just where and when the three variants will be released to the mass market, and more will be known about this quad-core handset will be announced when next Thursday rolls around.
- 2014-04-23 Xiaomi Will Expand Sales To 10 New Countries
- 2014-04-22 Xiaomi's Website Rebranded To Mi In Light Of Global Expansion
- 2014-04-20 Xiaomi's Tablet Could Launch On The 23rd Of April
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2013-09-16 Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26 Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23 Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10 Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12 Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again
- 2011-08-29 Xiaomi phone disassembled