A pair of headphones is definitely a personal item that suits different personalities depending on its design. Having said that, some folks prefer something modern and cutting edge, while others are partial to an old school look which echoes the past while delivering the future. Well, the latest two pairs of headphones from California Headphones come in a retro style design that was inspired by World War 2 aviation headsets. The design itself is unisex, so it does not matter just which gender you are.
The Laredo and Silverado will boast of elite construction that achieves, what California Headphones hopes to be a desired heirloom quality effect. Boasting of die-cast sound chambers and hinges, you also get supple contrast-stitching headbands and knitted zebra cloth jacket over premium superconductor wiring. The padded headband itself was designed with soft leather ear cups, sporting 280 degree articulating hinges which conform to the ears for that added touch of comfort. It comes in a collapsible tri-fold design to deliver easy storage and damage-free transport. The Laredo and Silverado will retail for $99.95 and $225.95, respectively.
Next Story: DARPA Legged Squad Support System (LS3)
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced