Diablo 3’s Patch 1.0.5 is now made available on Public Test Realm (PTR) despite being under development, and as expected, we do know that this particular patch will roll out a new system known as Monster Power that will enable you to adjust the level of challenge that monsters offer with each difficulty level. Not only that, the Infernal Machine, which is an event that will pit players in Inferno against souped-up versions of some of Sanctuary’s most nefarious bosses will also be introduced just in case you are looking for a little bit more challenge in the game. Needless to say, Patch 1.0.5 will also be accompanied by some of the more customary bug fixes, UI improvements, and additional class and item balancing.
The PTR is deemed by Blizzard to be an essential and valuable tool for their development teams, as participating gamers who share their feedback via reports will allow the team to fix more bugs to make sure that Patch 1.0.5, when released, will be of the utmost quality. In fact, it is claimed that Patch 1.0.5 will be the maiden outing for Blizzard in performing a public test for Diablo 3, and this might just pave the way for additional public tests for most (if not all) future patches.
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2012-09-04: Diablo 3 patch 1.0.5 gets Trail of Cinders fix
- 2012-07-10: Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3b is now live
- 2012-06-26: Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3a out now
- 2012-06-12: Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2c is live in the Americas
- 2012-06-06: Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2b is now live in the US