Brace yourselves, winter is coming (for those living in the northern hemisphere at least), and so is the iPhone 5 if the September 12th invite by Apple is to be inferred. Not only that, you know that each of the modern day devices that roll off Apple’s assembly line is also a clarion call for accessories manufacturers to lick their lips in anticipation, knowing that a massive user base can only translate to huge profits, assuming they get it right, of course.
Case in point, a leaked screenshot of an inventory system has depicted accessories for the iPhone 5 (a screen protector, to be exact) arriving this September 21st. The documents call it the “ISHDZ IP5 SCR PRO”, where you ought to pony up $22.99 for one of these. In the end, something tells me that the combined total you pay for your iPhone accessories might end up to be more expensive than the subsidized price of the iPhone 5 itself. Anyone proven me correct, or do you beg to differ?
Next Story: Full photo of BlackBerry 10 smartphone appears
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13 iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05 iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15 iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]