Aatma Studio is an old hand at concept videos of upcoming iOS-powered devices. In fact, last year, we took a look at the then iPhone 5 concept video, which was right before the iPhone 4S (as it was known) rolled out to the masses. This time around, there is a new iPhone 5 concept by Aatma Studio which showcases a longer iPhone design as expected, and they have even come up with a disclaimer that the entire objective of the video is to “entertain iPhone and technology enthusiasts globally.” Nothing more, nothing less. You probably will not find Apple’s legal eagles come knocking on Aatma Studio’s doors to remove the video from YouTube, as any publicity at this point in time is good publicity, right? All we need to do now is wait for the September 12th event that happens a week from now, and see whether the new iPhone (or iPhone 5) will be able to match up to the Lumia 920′s 8.7-megapixel camera or not. What do you think?RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5,