According to rumors in the past, it has been suggested that Apple could begin pre-orders as early as today for its next-gen iPhone, but is that really the case? Well according to the folks at Mac Rumors, it seems that if you wanted to get the next-gen iPhone, you could only do so on the 14th of September instead. This is based on the iPhone 4S where pre-orders for the device began on Friday, two days after its announcement. However it should also be noted that the third-gen iPad pre-orders was pretty much available straight away so it is unclear as to which path Apple will take. Either way we’re sure that there are some of you guys out there who have their credit cards prepared for the pre-order, so check back with us in a few hours and we’ll let you know when you can start swiping!
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger