Tokyoflash is a name that is well known for its zany watch designs, some requiring you to use your brains to figure out just what time it is instead of glancing at an analog or digital watch face. The latest development comes in the form of the Kisai Zone watch, where it boasts of a hexagonal number display that is far easier to interpret compared to some of their puzzlers in the past. Boasting a stainless steel strap as well as body which comes in a choice of silver or black, you will also be able to select from blue, green, purple or black options for the always-on LCD face.
Right now, the Tokyoflash Kisai Zone watch will retail for a buck short of a Benjamin, but this introductory offer is just good for a couple of days, where after that, you will need to fork out $139 for this puppy. Definitely a case of the early bird catching the cheaper worm in this case.
- 2013-11-11 Tokyoflash Kisai Console Gets A Wooden Touch
- 2013-10-15 Tokyoflash Kisai Quasar Is Rather Difficult To Read
- 2013-09-16 Tokyoflash Kisai Maru Wooden Timepiece
- 2013-08-26 TokyoFlash Kisai Blade Tells The Time Using LEDs
- 2013-07-30 Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron