A week ago a press shot of the LG Intuition, also known as the Optimus Vu, was spotted suggesting that a release could be imminent. At that time it was speculated that the Intuition could see a release on the 15th of September but it looks like the date has been moved up. According to the leaked screenshot above (via Engadget), it seems that the release date of the LG Intuition has been moved up to the 6th of September which is this coming Thursday. However the 6th is the online release date so for those who want to get the phone in stores, word has it that it will only be available on the 10th.
For those who might have forgotten, the LG Intuition is LG’s answer to Samsung’s Galaxy Note and will sport a 5” IPS display with a resolution of 1024×768. It will be powered by Qualcomm’s MSM8660 Snapdragon S3 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 1GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Whether the 6th of September online release date pans out remains to be seen, but if this is a device you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on, check back with us in a couple of days for confirmation!
Next Story: Rovio teases that "Something PIG is coming"
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-08-28: Samsung Stratosphere 2 and LG Spectrum 2 spotted in Verizon's Equipment Guide
- 2012-08-27: LG Optimus Vu/Intuition press shot spotted, possible 15th September release