We have already touched down in New York, and are waiting for the Nokia event to happen later this morning. Initial speculation has pointed towards the Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 smartphones, although the Finnish smartphone company is far from finished with the mid-range as well as entry level phone market, where they used to be Nokia’s bread and butter. Word on the street has it that there is another Windows Phone 8-powered device coming your way – the Nokia Zeal.
The Nokia Zeal will feature a 4.3” display that will be abetted by a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, and 8GB of internal memory that can be further expanded via a microSD memory card slot. Sources told the Verge that Nokia will make sure the Zeal adopts a Zune-like stance in terms of design, which means we are in for a unibody look. No idea on whether the Nokia Zeal will be announced at the Windows Phone 8 event later today, but it has been slapped with an early 2013 release date tentatively.
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility