Earlier in August, there were rumors concerning the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that touts this new phablet to come with a flexible AMOLED display, but since the Galaxy Note 2 was officially announced at the end of last month, there was no flexible AMOLED display in sight. However, there is a new rumor going around that Samsung will start to mass manufacture flexible AMOLED displays later this November once the South Korean consumer electronics giant has sorted out their materials supplier. This tasty nugget of information hails from MK News, and in the very same report, it does suggest that Samsung is working on a 5.5-inch flexible AMOLED display which will eventually see action in an improved model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. This would mean that the original rumor is not too far off the mark, albeit by a single device generation. What do you think of flexible AMOLED displays, will they change the way we use gadgets?
Next Story: Samsung GT-I9105 spotted in a benchmark
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1