So the iPhone 5 was revealed just last week, and much has been said about the device. Even if you are the most loyal Apple fan, you cannot deny the fact that the improvements made to Apple’s best iPhone yet are not that revolutionary, but rather, they seem to catch up with the rest of the competition in purely hardware terms alone. Need some solid proof? Why not see what the Samsung Galaxy S3 has to offer in the upcoming ad that will run in newspapers and check it out yourself? This ad will touch purely on the key specifications in both handsets, and you can see that most of the hardware differences have Samsung taking the upper hand.
However, one must bear in mind that just like any good ad that takes jibes against the product’s competition, the South Korean consumer electronics giant does list a slew of software features which are specific just to the Galaxy S3 alone, including sharing photos wirelessly as well as tilt to zoom, without listing down any of the iPhone 5’s specific features. What do you think of this ad?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 confirmed for T-Mobile US
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S3 Tops iPhone 5 In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2013-05-01: iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S3 VS Galaxy S4 In "Torture" Test
- 2012-10-17: Will It Blend? iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 put through the ringer
- 2012-10-15: Research suggests that web usage from iPhone 5s are greater than Samsung Galaxy S3s
- 2012-06-20: iPhone 5 will put the Samsung Galaxy S3 to shame, Foxconn CEO says