The ability to tool two SIMs in a single smartphone is very enticing. If you are an iPhone 4S user and have two SIMs to use, it can be quite a hassle to interchange between them. Normally, it requires taking out the SIM and inserting the other SIM in its place.
A number of smartphones offer dual-SIM functionality. However, none of the iPhone devices have been on that list. While Apple doesn’t seem to have any plans of offering such a feature in the future either, thumbsUp! has now released a case which can be an alternative.
According to the company, the Dual Sim Card case allows your iPhone to carry two SIMs at the same time. By simply pushing a button, you can switch between the two. It supports micro as well as normal SIM cards and comes with a price tag of £29.99.
The head of Business Development at thumbsUp!, Wojtek Kolan says, “After talking through the annoyances of having multiple phones for work and personal use, we realised how much easier it would be if you could swap between the two, using only your iPhone.”
The case is compatible with both iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. However, we are not sure how the case hooks up to the actual SIM tray inside iPhone – so please be cautious. The company recommends that the device be turned off before switching between the two SIM cards.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: dual sim, iPhone 4S, iphone case,