It seems that over the weekend, subscribers of Time Warner’s ISP service have been faced with Xbox Live connectivity issues, where some gamers claim that the outage is already in its second day, leaving them with a Xbox Live-less weekend. Come to think of it, that is not an entirely bad thing at all, considering how one could have spent that time connecting with people in the real world, you know – the flesh and blood kind of variety.
Good thing Microsoft did step forward to say that they are already aware of the situation, and claimed that this particular outage affected only a “subset” of users in multiple states. No idea on whether the outage itself applies to specific services such as ADSL or cable, or is it a random scourge among users.
The latest service update reads, “If you’re having issues connecting to Xbox LIVE and are using the Time Warner ISP, thank you for being patient and sticking with us while we work out the problem. Rest assured we are still working hard alongside Time Warner to fix it as quickly as we can. We will continue to update you as new information becomes available.” Go on then, make as much as possible of whatever there is left of the weekend instead of mourning over a weekend without Xbox Live.RELATED
- Help This Sheriff Catch Vandals, Get A Free Xbox One
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Follow: Microsoft, time warner, xbox live,
- Seen at: vg247