It wasn’t too long ago that rumors of the Samsung Galaxy S4 surfaced. It was suggested that the handset could be unveiled at MWC 2013, although unfortunately it was a rumor that Samsung quickly put an end to by denying it in their official capacity. While it remains to be seen when the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be announced, the folks at Samsung Updates revealed that according to multiple sources, the camera module for the Galaxy S4 was spotted online. This particular module is that of a 13MP camera which allegedly was meant for the Galaxy S3 and/or the Galaxy Note 2 (both devices feature an 8MP camera in case anyone was wondering).
This particular module would allow users to capture images at a resolution of 4208×3120 and measures 8.5×8.5×5.9mm in size. Of course there is no way of knowing if this camera module is intended for the Galaxy S4 but given that cameras are becoming a make or break feature when it comes to smartphones, we would expect that the successor to the Galaxy S3 will feature an improved camera – whether this is in its software, lens or image sensor remains to be seen. We’ll take this with a grain of salt for now but what do you guys think? Will the Galaxy S4 come with a 13MP camera?
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow