The great thing about monitors or televisions which are “borderless” is that they give the illusion that the screen is bigger than it actually is. If you’re in the market for such a device, it seems that the folks at AOC have announced their own “borderless” monitor, the 27” i2757fh (pictured above). As you can see in the photo, the monitor has a border although with a bezel of 2mm (oddly enough its product page states 5.6mm despite the press release saying 2mm), it certainly gives the illusion that it doesn’t, and with a price tag of $349, it seems that the AOC i2757fh might not be so unattainable.
As far as its specs are concerned, it’s a 27” monitor with a resolution of 1920×1080. It sports a 50,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast ratio, a response time of 5ms which is pretty standard, two HDMI ports and comes with two built-in speakers – great for those looking to build a new computer but don’t really want to spend money on speakers. Now the good news is that if you’re sold on this monitor, AOC has revealed that if you were to get it on Bestbuy.com, $50 will be knocked off price tag which means that this “borderless” 27” monitor can be yours for $299.99 – any takers? [Product page]
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever