Are you looking forward to just what RIM (Research In Motion) has in store for the masses with their BlackBerry 10 platform, especially the L-Series of devices which comprise of the London, Lisbon and Laguna? Well, if you have answered in the affirmative, here is a little bit of good news for you – leaked specifications for the BlackBerry London have arrived, where it is tipped to come with a TI OMAP4 processor underneath its hood, but then again, you might want to take this bit of news with a relatively large grain of salt since it is not an official piece of information by RIM at this point in time.
The BlackBerry London does seem to be equipped with a 4.2” display at 1280 x 768 resolution, sport an 8-megapixel shooter with Full HD video recording capability, carry 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory and a microSD memory card slot to boot. There is also Wi-Fi support, DLNA, microUSB and Bluetooth 2.1. Not only that, “Face Detect” for phone calls was also listed, piquing our interest in the BlackBerry London even further. What about you?
Next Story: Maingear Nomad 17 wants you to game on-the-go
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-07-11 Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2011-11-30 RIM's BBX smartphone to be renamed to the "Surfboard"