Good news gamers, if you’ve enjoyed the Borderlands universe so far and thought it might be cool if you could play it on your mobile device, well it seems like your wish will be coming true this October. It seems that an ad spotted in the Borderlands 2’s digital strategy guide (via Gearbox forum) has revealed that an iOS version of Borderlands Legends will be available via the iTunes App Store in October! Given that we’re nearly at the end of October, we guess we won’t have to wait much longer to get our hands on the game! As per the advertisement, gamers will be able to play as any of the original Borderlands heroes (Mordecai, Lilith, Roland, Brick), collect thousands of different weapons, access to 36 unique powers and abilities and will have the missions randomized. Gearbox has yet to officially announce the game but we guess we might not have to wait too long to hear an official statement. So, who’s excited?
Next Story: Skyrim inspires a course at Rice University
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular