It is rather common to hear of great ideas being turned into Kickstarter projects these days, collecting funds from other like minded people with the money but not necessarily having the technical know how. Well, the Emoki idea is now a Kickstarter project, where these are mind-controlled ears thanks to them being attached to a Neurosky headset. It did make its rounds at the Game Developer’s Conference 2012 earlier in the year, where the Neurosky headset will be able to read electric signals passively from your brain, ranging from the delta to theta, alpha, beta and gamma waves, while analyzing such data in order to measure your level of concentration. All of that will culminate in your ears’ movement.
The ears can perk up, droop down, or wiggle back and forth, signifying different states of mind. The goal of $35,000 has nearly 90% left to go, so hopefully with just shy of a month left, those who are interested will be able to pitch in.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!