Apple might be the world’s most valuable company (on paper) at this point in time, but that does not mean that Apple is the only player in town when it comes to 800lbs gorillas. Other “combatants”, if you will, include Google and Microsoft, and for the first time in the history of the stock exchange yesterday, Google’s stock market value actually overtook Microsoft’s, going to prove that Google is not just a “one-trick pony” according to Internet analyst Youssef Squali at Cantor Fitzgerald.
In fact, some might even be surprised to hear that Google will actually overtake social networking giant Facebook as well later this year in terms of being top dog where online display advertising companies are concerned, targeting a potential global revenue of $6 billion. Will Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 8 platform as well as some hardware from them be able to help push their share price to catch up, or even overtake Google’s? Only time will tell, but we as customers will definitely win from the innovative game that these companies play with one another (when done on a fair and square basis).RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Google, Microsoft,
- Seen at: edition.cnn