We do know that the HTC One X+ was announced just a couple of days ago, while yesterday we brought you word that the HTC One X+, HTC One VX and HTC Windows Phone 8X is headed towards AT&T with a yet unreleased date or pricing details. Well, AT&T has officially issued a statement on the status of all three smartphones, citing a November release date for the HTC Windows Phone 8X, although the remaining two handsets were said to be in the “coming months”. Bear in mind that all three devices will be able to play nice with AT&T’s 4G LTE network, so you can be sure that your network speed’s going to be rather zippy compared to old school 3G.
We also mentioned that details on the HTC One VX remain scant, but here are some additional info – it will have HTC Sense 4 running underneath the hood on top of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with plans for a HTC Sense 4+ and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean being in the pipeline. Having said that, the coming months would most probably see a December release date at the earliest for the HTC One X+ and HTC One VX. What do you think? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2012-11-12: AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?
- 2012-10-03: HTC One X+, One VX and Windows Phone 8X will be headed AT&T's way
- 2012-07-30: HTC One X on AT&T drops to $99
- 2012-07-27: AT&T's HTC One X rumored to have its price reduced to $99