We do know that the HTC One X+ was announced just a couple of days ago, while yesterday we brought you word that the HTC One X+, HTC One VX and HTC Windows Phone 8X is headed towards AT&T with a yet unreleased date or pricing details. Well, AT&T has officially issued a statement on the status of all three smartphones, citing a November release date for the HTC Windows Phone 8X, although the remaining two handsets were said to be in the “coming months”. Bear in mind that all three devices will be able to play nice with AT&T’s 4G LTE network, so you can be sure that your network speed’s going to be rather zippy compared to old school 3G.
We also mentioned that details on the HTC One VX remain scant, but here are some additional info – it will have HTC Sense 4 running underneath the hood on top of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with plans for a HTC Sense 4+ and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean being in the pipeline. Having said that, the coming months would most probably see a December release date at the earliest for the HTC One X+ and HTC One VX. What do you think? [Press Release]RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: at&t, HTC, one x,