It wasn’t too long when rumors suggested that Apple could be sending out invites on the 10th of October for an event that would supposedly launch the new iPad mini. Given that it’s already the 12th, it’s safe to say that those rumors did not pan out. Now it seems that a recent set of rumors has suggested that Apple’s event will be held on the 23rd of October instead, which coincidentally (or perhaps not) is only a few days before Microsoft’s Surface Windows 8 tablet goes on sale, so maybe Apple wants to steal a little thunder from Microsoft’s new hardware. Assuming these rumors are to be believed, we could see Apple launch the iPad mini sometime in November. We will be taking this information with a grain of salt for now, although considering that it was AllThingsD who shared the 23rd of October date, and with their pretty accurate track record, perhaps this date might be more credible. Either way do check back with us in the following weeks to see if it pans out. In the meantime check out our iPad mini rumor round-up for a better idea of what you might be able to expect.
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]