Yesterday Apple sent out invites to an event on the 23rd of October which many are assuming will be when the iPad mini will be unveiled. Assuming the leaks of the iPad mini have been accurate so far, we’re sure that there are some out there who would love to get their hands on a smaller and presumably more portable iPad. Well according to the folks at Geeky Gadgets, one of their sources has tipped them off to the pre-order and release date for the tablet. If the iPad mini is an Apple product you wouldn’t mind having, their source has informed them that pre-order should go up on the 26th of October, with the device shipping and going up for sale on the 2nd of November.
This should most definitely be taken with a grain of salt for now, but given Apple’s history of selling products shortly after they have launched, the 2nd of November isn’t really a stretch of the imagination. Either way we expect those details to be revealed on the 23rd of October, so check back with us then for the official information – if there is any to be had!
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]